Reviewing Dr Drum – Bust or Beats?
Welcome to this Dr Drum Review. If you have like me been looking around trying to find the best beat making program? Then you will have discovered that there is primarily two types of these beat programs. You got the cheap type that produce poor sounding quality music that no one would give a second play, and then you have the professional quality softwares that will set you back a quite bit on the money part, and will take countless hours of getting used to.
What you want is to be able to make music, and not only that. You want to produce music of the quality you can take to the clubs and maybe even producers with to show off with pride and glory, without having to take of bank loan.
Luckily I recently stumbled over something great that actually let you do just that.
The Dr Drum Beat Making software features all you need, and you wouldn’t have to risk going bankrupt to buy the thing either. Even better yet, using this inexpensive program your music will shine like a star, and you will be able to produce the work that could make you a professional musician. Be sure to read carefully through this Dr Drum review if you are considering to purchase a beat making software.
The features you get with the Dr Drum Beat Making Software include:
- A lot of great Beats! Followed by More Beats!
- A top-scale beat maker that supplies you with a bunch of kits!
- Make strings, pianos, sax, synth, plus more
- Including 12-pad sound with every kit
- Special effects lets you produce unique sounds
- Drag and drop import feature, lets you bring in your own beats
- A massive database filled with exclusive beats and sounds
- One-click feature to move around sounds where you want in the track
- 4-Octave Keyboard
- Drag and drop import ability, lets you bring in your own sounds as well
- MIDI cable free
- A huge database including thousands of stereo quality sounds
- Change instruments in one single click with your mouse button
- A compelling 16-track sequencer that gives you the ability to:
- Record in complete 44.1 stereo 16 bit PCM using .wav format
- Change frequency, LFO R and A, resonance
- Scan an important sound for one single note or part of a song and reproduce it in all four octaves
- Control and mix the volume on separate channels
- Move around sounds using only a single click
Learn to work the whole software within minutes using the included video tutorials!
Dr Drum has the possibility to make close to anyone sound like a professional and it is very inexpensive. If you are ready to step into the ring with the big guys in the beat making business, do it with Dr Drum and get the chance to go pro without going broke.
Who is usually the leader at most party’s? Who makes the floor and walls start shaking? Who is the one that gets money to make people shake it on the dancefloor? As you’ve probably guessed, it’s the DJ, and the DJ’s of today is somewhat of a performance artist.
They make enchanting beat and vibrant techno sounds using powerful softwares. Have you ever wanted to be the guy standing up there scratching that soundboard and controlling the dancefloor? With the Dr Drum Beat making software you can have the power to throw down those great beats and make that room burst in to life. After reading this Dr Drum Review, you could be doing just that.
With the Dr Drum software you will get everything needed in one easy to use and affordable package. In fact the software is so easy to master that you would want to be hitting the clubs and show off your awesome music and make the crowd dance from the moment you start using it. Included in the software is three high-powered music creation tools which make close to any beats turn into compelling altered music.
Using Dr. Drum you can turn any kind of music genre you like into perfect sounding dance music quick as that. You can also make any type of music you desire. You can create anything from hip-hop music, R&B, hard techno, pop, rock, metal, jazz or anything you can thing of making. The power is in your hands with the Dr. Drum beat making software. Make your friends drop their jaws when they hear your new beats. Impress local club owners with great sounding music and possible make money making while having a lot of fun. I hope this Dr Drum Review has been helpful. Now it is up to you to decide if the software is something for you, but really this is a no-brainer as you even get a 100% money back guarantee for a full 60 days!